M.B.A. from Harvard Business School (general management with a concentration in marketing) and Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics from Columbia Business School. Undergraduate degree in Marketing and Management from George Mason University. Began career in Department of Communications and Dep't. of National Service at The United States White House.
10 years in product development, marketing and strategy roles in technology-based companies (laptops, tablet PCs, and mobile devices). 10 additional years in marketing and strategy consulting roles for tech companies. As of 2018, digital marketing consultant at Johnson & Johnson (medical devices), a Swiss watch company Delma (luxury goods), and Zurich-based restaurant delivery business mosi.ch (food). Past consulting clients include Google, Microsoft, Skype, Dell and Oracle. Social media coordinator for Harvard Business School Class of 2003.
Founder of award-winning education startup Speaksli (4.3M views in 196 countries). Founder of Soak Up Living, a Mind-Body-Spirit-Planet destination for lovers of life. Founder of Gourmet Maven, a gourmet food community. Founder of LaunchEdge, a boutique digital marketing consulting firm.
Texan living in Switzerland who has lived in Paris, Boston, Washington, and Windsor. Rescue diver, avid traveler to 50+ countries, and passionate lover of fine dining. Past Harvard Business School alumni club president, past board member Hopestreet Austin, past board member Multicultural Artists partnership. Past member of Wine and Cuisine Society, Luxury Goods and Design Club, Marketing and Technology Club, and Sailing Club at Harvard Business School. Aspiring author and novelist.
20+ years serving world-class organizations in the fields of technology, cloud computing, Big Data, healthcare, government, and luxury goods. Some of the companies I've served include:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Dell Inc.
• Google (Maps, Mobile and Cloud teams)
• DoubleClick by Google
• SGI (formerly Silicon Graphics)
• HCL Technologies ($8B global technology services leader)
• Compal Electronics
• Award-winning Tablet PC startup
HONORS AND AWARDS:
• 2018: Selected for Impact Academy as a startup driving social innovation (seif.org)
• 2017: Selected as a Female Founder of the Month at StartupGrind Zurich
• 2017: Exhibited at StartupGrind Global Conf. in Silicon Valley (100 chosen from 7K apps)
• 2017: Selected for personalized channel optimization by a YouTube Partner Manager
• 2016: Awarded PremaGyan Good100 Award at GoodFestival (goodfestival.ch) - Award granted by independent jury made up of professionals from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), UN Global Compact (UNGC), Innovation Forum Lausanne, Quadia, and Mustard Seed Impact
• 2016: Selected to participate in MassChallenge Switzerland Startup Accelerator with Speaksli (1 of 70 finalists out of 450 applicants)
• 2016: Selected to be mentored by Google Engineering Team through ImpactHub Zurich
• 2016: Selected to speak to entrepreneurs about my startup journey at Seedspace Geneva
• 2016: Pitched at 2016 Impact Investing seminar sponsored by the Inartis Foundation
• Past Harvard Business School alumni club president (4 years)
• Harvard Business School reunions committee social media lead (2013 & 2018)
• Granted Investor's Award from Motion Computing
• Granted Key Launch Contributor Award from Dell Inc.
• Elected officer (pledge educator), Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority
• Selected to represent the State of Texas in National Cherry Blossom Festival
• Participant in National Debutante Cotillion; invited to Vienna Debutante Cotillion
PAST STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS, PARTNER MARKETING, AND CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT:
• Social media: Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and MySpace
• Entertainment: Disney, Viacom and Nickelodeon
• Media: The BBC and Sky TV
• Gaming: Wild Tangent and Blizzard
• eCommerce: Amazon and eBay
• Healthcare/government: U.S. Department of Defense, Mayo Clinic, San Fran. Medical Center
• Tech/avionics: Boeing, Intel, 3Com
DISCIPLINES COVERED BY INDUSTRY AND CONSULTING ROLES:
1) Strategy development and implementation
2) General marketing, digital marketing, e-commerce, and social media (strategy + execution)
3) Business development and partner engagement
4) Marketing communications and writing/editing (press releases, technical publications, articles, editorials, case studies, blogs)
5) Product planning, product management, and launch execution (10+ mobile products)
6) Training and development
8) Business process improvement and change management
9) Planning of mobile apps, mobile content and mobile campaign development/execution
10) Food and watch photography, social media and blogging
Zürich, Zurich, CH
Please contact me for specific pricing
We've revoked your access to use our messaging system. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
Please enter your email address to get started.
Already have an account? Sign in.
This has been reported to our team. Thanks for helping keep influence.co an awesome place for influencers and brands!
Loading your Facebook Pages...
To do that, you need an influence.co PRO account. With influence.co you can:
Additionally, PRO members get the noticable PRO badge on their profile and appear higher in many search results. You should go PRO today!
Click the button below to login or create a free account. We use Instagram to verify your identity. We never post anything to your Instagram account.
There is so much more you can do for free just by signing up.
Discover the best influencers for your brand
Build your own influencer marketing community
Post campaign openings and have influencers apply to you
Give your whole team access to build lists, message and run campaigns
Access unparalleled data, collaboration histories, and audience demographics.
influence.co is the world's largest professional community for the influencer industry. We enable influencers, businesses, and service providers to connect with their peers, learn from each other, and find people to work with.