HELP A VET (1 donated to vets for every 4 sold in campaign):
I'm trying to promote our patent-pending CBD Hemp Dab Puff Inhalers indiegogo campaign and are paying 20% referral fees with this unique URL or flat fees:
Finally a Metered-Dose Inhaler for CBD
Order & Share The World's Only Whole-Plant Extract Hemp Oil CBD Inhaler
Our Dab Puff Inhaler is a revolutionary technology containing legal CBD (cannabidiol), a cannabinoid found in industrial hemp, which is legal under the 2014 Farm Bill (where percentage of THC of the hemp plant must be <0.3% THC--ours is less than 0.005% THC, 92% below the federal threshold).
The CBD in the Dab Puff Inhaler occurs naturally in our high-pressure, supercritical CO2-extracted all-natural hemp oil, which is suspended in a proprietary pharmaceutical-grade formula using a pharmaceutical-grade inhaler canister and actuator components. When used properly, up to 95% of the medicine goes directly into the lungs, thus into the capillaries and into the bloodstream -- all with a five to 45 second activation time!
Since CBD in the inhaler is naturally occurring and derived from hemp, not the marijuana plant, we are able to legally ship the Dab Puff Hemp Inhaler to all 50 states, making this supplement available to patients who prefer faster and higher bio-availability with no psychoactive effects. Although we make no claims about the Dab Puff Inhaler's ability to treat disease, research suggests that CBDs may have positive effects in people with chronic pain, PTSD, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and other maladies.
WARNING: May cause throat irritation especially if the user inhales quickly. Inhale slowly like a normal breath or use an inhaler extender (explanation and directions for use below).
Packaging for the 100-Puff Unit (200 puff is same except 2 puffs per dose, thus allowing half dosing for new users)
Please Share This Campaign
We need your help educating your friends and family on Facebook and elsewhere to help those who need a reliable and accurate metered-dose CBD delivery mechanism get the help they deserve. For every four Dab Puff Inhalers purchased on Indiegogo we will be donating one hemp inhaler to veterans organizations to help research and fight PTSD.** We believe that CBD research needs a traditional pharmaceutical delivery mechanism rather than products you set on fire or Binaca-like mouth sprays.
The Dab Puff Inhaler Strategic Plan
Although we are currently delivering our first lot of inhalers to CBD dispensaries in the prohibition states of the Midwest and selling online (www.DabPuff.com), we need your help to develop other terpene profile skus (sativa, indica, hybrid) and scaling up the manufacturing process to reduce costs and make the Dab Puff inhaler affordable for the patients who need them most.
With your help, if we hit our goal we will be able to provide almost 400 CBD inhalers to our nation's veterans.
OUR CAMPAIGN GOAL
We are seeking to raise $30,000, which will help us send CBD inhalers to veterans organizations, as well as provide you, our Indeigogo backers, with new varieties of Dab Puff Inhalers.
Any money raised beyond the initial $30,000 will go directly to funding additional inhaler production, terpene profile/strain research and development, scaling up the manufacturing process, and helping veterans and opiate victims get access to the medicine they deserve.
OUR TEAM'S QUALIFICATIONS
Mike Arnold, Attorney at Law. Founder/CEO of the Dab Puff Inhaler.
Mike is an experienced attorney, cannabis entrepreneur & large-scale farm operator. In 2017, Mike founded an Oregon cannabis startup and raised over $2M of investor money in less than 4 months from inception. He has utilized his unique brand of strategic thinking, his traditional Midwest farming skills & his legal knowledge to quickly become Oregon's largest farm conglomerate by number of plants while also building a strong executive team with deep roots in traditional businesses & agronomy. In 2018, he started this new company focusing on the Dab Puff Inhaler technology. Mike also hosts cannabis seminars where he shares the mistakes and successes he made in the cannabis sphere.
(Mike at the inhaler processing facility. 10.21.2017)
Caitlin Maile, Vice President of Science & Innovation.
Caitlin, a native Hawaiian, is a graduate of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa and has extensively studied both inorganic chemistry as well as Latin and Ancient Greek. Before moving to Oregon in 2015 Caitlin spent two years researching the metalation of the rhodium ion which is the subject of her research paper published by the American Chemical Society entitled “Synthesis of a Tris(phosphaalkene)phosphine Ligand and Fundamental Organometallic Reactions on Its Sterically Shielded Metal Complexes.”
(Photo: Caitlin in the 80,000 cfm drying barn designed and developed by Mike Arnold).
WHAT MAKES THE DAB PUFF INHALER SPECIAL
100-Puff Inhaler with natural hemp oil. Discrete, high bio-availability, metered-dose, no heat, no vapor, no distillate. The same dosage every time.
The Dab Puff Inhaler is a real pressurized metered-dose inhaler pMDI (“asthma can”) charged with natural extracts of industrial hemp (Farm Bill compliant shipping). All components (can, valve, propellant, etc.) are of pharmaceutical grade coming from the same sources that produce pharmaceutical inhalers. Dab Puff can be created with any strain terpene profile originating from natural flower extracted concentrates.
Dab Puff is different than all other inhalers and vape pens. The aerosol sprayed from the product is coarser than smoke or vape so you get more cannabinoids per a puff than from a “joint” or e-cig. Very little hemp oil (~5%) is exhaled, allowing you to medicate without exposing others to significant second-hand aerosol (no smell). However, you will feel the medicine in the central lung and your throat. If this is uncomfortable, try using a spacer or “dose holding chamber.” If you get a model with a mask, inhaling the aerosol through the nose is particularly satisfying. Some online stores will ship directly to you. A toilet paper roll works in a pinch.
The Dab Puff Inhaler was created by a team who specialized in respiratory drug delivery with “hands on” experience in compounding and designing several respiratory drugs such as inhaled insulin, lung surfactant therapy for premature babies, antibiotics, antifungals, live viruses, peptides for oncology and the typical asthma and COPD drugs. Cannabis presents a unique challenge with over 85 active compounds found in cannabis with an entourage effect** (i.e. different strains may have different medicinal effects due to the different set of compounds). With Dab Puff being a consistent, clean delivery platform, we feel confident we are providing you with the best inhaled product possible.
CHIEF PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATORS
1. Ingredients: Hemp oil (not distillate), HFA 134a (pharmaceutical-grade propellant used in other inhalers such as Albuterol), U.S. Pharmacopoeia (U.S.P.)-grade ethanol (pharmaceutical-grade solvent used in other inhalers such as Proventil to suspend oil).
a. 100-puff inhalers (only available wholesale): ~4 mg of CBD per puff.
b. 200-puff inhalers (150 available to early bids): ~2 mg of CBD per puff.
2. Pharmaceutical Grade Materials/Processes: The same components as you would get in an asthma inhaler created in a typical pharmaceutical-grade clean room lab environment.
3. Metered-Dose: This is a true inhaler that delivers a single and virtually identical dose for every single user directly into the lungs. Vaporizers and smoking are user-dependent and battery/heat source-dependent (longer, harder inhales will produce varied results).
Cannabis and hemp oil are one of the only items that a doctor recommends but the user controls the dose. This is very uncomfortable for new users. The Dab Puff Inhaler is the only product that allows that control with natural flower extracted hemp oil. This is the future of dosing until physician recommended dosing guidance becomes the norm.
4. Instant Pocket Dab: “dabbing” hemp extracts is becoming more common. This product is essentially hemp dab oil aerosolized as a liquid rather than vaporized with heat. There is no other known way to get hemp extracts into the blood stream as efficiently or quickly than this aerosol technology
5. "Entourage Effect": Although we are not aware of any peer-reviewed research on the existence of the entourage effect (from the natural plant oils, other non-THC/CBD cannabinoids not yet known or understood, terpenes, or lipids), anecdotally many users report a different effect with flower or whole flower extract versus distillate (i.e., pure CBD in a vape pen or edible) and different effects with different “strains.”**
6. Immediate Effect/No Waiting: Users typically report a five- to 45-second activation time (with up to five minutes reported), which is the fastest known activation time. A fast activation time helps prevent over-indulging and unwanted cumulative effects by taking a dose before the prior dose is bio-available (i.e., not waiting long enough for a second dose). Vape pens and smoking can take up to 15-20 minutes before full effect and often causes uncomfortable over dosing due to impatience or inexperience by the user.
7. No Smell: There is no external “cannabis” smell like there is with smoking.
8. No Vape Cloud: There is no vape cloud exhaled like with an e-cigarette or vape pen.
9. No Exhale, No Waste, Less Trace: any visible mist exiting the mouth during the puff is likely the pharmaceutical-grade propellant and not the oil. Typically up to 80% of vape pens and smoking is exhaled, wasting 80% of this valuable commodity. Can you imagine asking a cannabis or hemp farmer to bulldoze 80% of his crop? Of course not. Then why exhale 80% of it?
10. Cheaper than Vaping/Edibles/Smoking given Bio-Availability: Eating or smoking your “medicine” often has a negative connotation for many consumers in general but also due to the waste (the amount exhaled or not digested through the G.I. track). The Dab Puff Inhaler is a metered-dose alternative and it is likely much cheaper in obtaining actual bio-availability of the medicine in your blood stream.
Example: Compare Claywolf Oregon’s gram of crumble for $50 in Oregon dispensaries (on March 1, 2018). Given the conventional wisdom of bio-availability and scholarly journals of bio-availability of smoking and vaporizing, our 100 puff inhaler likely has up to 2.6 times more cannabinoids (e.g., CBD) that enters your bloodstream than crumble.** That makes the actual cost of the same quantity in your bloodstream from Claywolf as ours at $129 (rather than the $50 they charge) assuming ours selling at $80-90. And ours is also an edible (spray it on your food). This is a huge differentiator. Up to three times more CBD (industrial hemp) available! No waste. Less trace. And it’s also a metered-dose edible actuator!
11. Up to 95% bio-availability: vs. 10-20% by smoking or vaping.
12. Direct entry of bloodstream from lung capillaries: versus slow diffusion from vapor or via the lower intestine for most edibles.
13. Discrete (cover or peel off the brand sticker and it looks like an asthma inhaler)
14. Anti-vaping laws do not apply (it’s an aerosolized liquid, not a heated vapor) (other local laws prohibiting public consumption may apply to the hemp inhaler).
15. Make every snack, bite or meal into an edible (Can also be used as a metered-dose edible by spraying on food). Forget sugary edibles. Spray it on your steak!
16. Lab Tested: samples of each manufactured lot are lab tested for contaminants (mold, pesticides, etc.) and cannabinoid and terpene contents.
17. Durable for everyday use: While we don’t recommend you try (nor is this anecdote scientifically reliable/valid), the company founder body surfed at the North Shore Oahu with it in his pocket and it still worked even with sand evident around the valve nozzle after getting thrashed by huge winter waves).
19. Longer Shelf Life: At least up to a six month shelf-life even in the poorest of conditions (i.e., your purse) reported when not exposed to extreme temperatures.
1. Just a soft kiss
2. Head back 45°
3. Begin SLOW inhale
4. 1/3 to 1/2 of breath then push cannister
5. Finish inhale and hold
6. Drink something to clean throat (or gargle).
Use a Spacer to:
1. Help Coordinate Breath & Puff
2. Warm Up & Slow Down Particles
FAQs & TROUBLE SHOOTING
1. It makes me cough!
Problem #1—Inhaling too quickly: Most likely this is from throat irritation but lung irritation may be less common. Inhaling this correctly takes coordination and practice. Approximately 5% of the solution will randomly come into contact with your throat and mouth before entering the lungs and then your capillaries.
Solution #1: SLOW DOWN YOUR INHALE! Force equals mass times acceleration. The faster you inhale, the more force against the back of your throat. You shouldn’t inhale as fast as you can with a vape pen because the particles are bigger than vaporized particles (thus more mass and therefore more force). Physics 101 (Newton’s 2nd Law of Motion).
Your inhale should be natural pace not a quick asthma-inhaler inhale. Inhale naturally and SLOWLY.
Problem #2—Inhaler too close to your throat: The aerosolized particles are very cold due to the pressurized pharmaceutical-grade propellant. Thus, the quicker you inhale, the less time it has to warm up before it hits the back of your throat.
Solution #2: Increase distance from back of your throat. Remember, just a light kiss; don’t put it all the way into your mouth. Reason: The speed of the particles will be slower (due to friction from air over a greater distance). Also, there is more distance and thus time for the particles to warm up before striking your throat. When in doubt, try a spacer.
Problem #3—Overly Sensitive User: Inhaling is not for everyone.
Solution #3: Use as mouth spray or single-dose edible. Simply turn the inhaler to the side and allow the mist to strike the inside of your cheek. There will be less bio-availability this way so the dosage will likely need increased. If you don’t like the taste in concentrated form directly into your mouth, consider treating it as an edible and spraying on your food.
Solution #4: Use an extender or a mask. This helps with coordination of inhale and puff as well as slowing down the particles and allowing the temperature to increase. A toilet paper roll works well in a pinch.
2. My inhaler isn’t spraying:
a. Step 1: Shake it and make sure it’s not empty if you haven’t been keeping track of puffs. Since it is a uniform suspended solution, if something is coming out, it will contain the cannabis or hemp oil.
b. Step 2: Clogging is more common the larger the cannister due to oil residue collecting in the valve/aperture hole. Clogging is especially common for the 200-puff and it will require this step at some point. Using a little basic chemistry, you need to remove it with a solvent or heat to increase viscosity. Dropping it in boiling water that has been removed from the stove for one minute (you don’t want to have direct heat greater than the boiling point of water touching the plastic especially or super heating the cannister and expanding the pressurized liquids therein). Remove the cannister from the plastic actuator case while doing this.
You can also use ethanol (alcohol) which is the best solvent. Whiskey or cooking sherry always works in a pinch. You can either soak it for up to one minute (don’t boil cannister or it will expand and leak!) or wipe it with a damp cloth.
c. Still Not Working: It’s still not empty and is still not working: We haven’t encountered this before and would love to have our techs analyze the faulty product and we will exchange it for a new one with proof of purchase within six months of purchase.
3. It’s Leaking:
a. Possible Causes: The tiny pharmaceutical-grade O-ring has become damaged. This is most commonly caused by misuse (leaving in hot car which expands the pressurized contents, submerging in boiling water or a lengthy hot water washing machine cycle) and leaks out but it’s hypothetically possible that the valve was damaged by a manufacturer’s error; however, this is a statistically improbable. It is also possible that the O-ring has dried out allowing a gap in the seal.
b. Solutions: If caused by extreme temperatures, this is often self-correcting once pressure returns to room temperature. If it doesn’t self-correct, follow Step 2 to the clogging instructions. The correction theory here is that the O-ring is “clogged” with a bit of oil has seeped out making it an uneven seal and therefore cleaning it via a solution will wick it out and allow it to seal. If this doesn’t improve the situation, then the O-Ring is likely bad. If not from misuse, please mail back for a replacement. We will want to have our techs analyze the problem.
4. I don’t feel the effects. Since this is not FDA-approved, nor has there been pharmaceutical efficacy studies, results and claims cannot be guaranteed. Rely on your own research of the peer-reviewed studies of the efficacy of CBD and use at your own risk or for your own personal reward. Even the federal government’s anti-cannabis propaganda cite, DrugAbuse.gov, concedes to the therapeutic effects of several cannabinoids. Also, you may want to confer with a medical provider. All we can guarantee to you is that the product will enter your bloodstream if used correctly (bio-availability). What your body does with it, is up to you, your body, and biochemistry! Solution: Contact your medical provider or keep experimenting (e.g., increase dosage with two puffs or increase frequency of dosing).
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS/RISKS
WARNING: May cause throat irritation especially if the user inhalers quickly. Inhale slowly like a normal breath.
Warning: To some people it may have a bitter flavor.
*Side Effects Common with Other Inhaler Products: headache, dizziness, sleep problems (insomnia), cough, hoarseness, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth and throat, muscle pain, or diarrhea.
*Other possible side effects: Stop use and consult your doctor if you experience bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing), especially after starting a new canister of this medicine; nervousness; shaking (tremor); headache; chest pain and fast, pounding, or irregular/uneven heartbeats (palpitations); low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling); or dangerously high blood pressure(severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
There are no known or proven side effects, nor has there been any side effects ruled out, as there have not been any FDA-approved studies. However, the listed side effects are common with other inhaler products, such as asthma inhalers, and you should assume that there is a similar risk in using this product.
WILL THE DAB PUFF CBD INHALER HELP ME WITH MY ILLNESS?
Due to FDA regulations, we cannot make claims about whether or not CBD can help with specific ailments. We do, however, suggest that you conduct your own research. We make no claims on what CBD can do.
* For distributors purchasing at wholesale price we are donating 1 Dab Puff Inhaler for every 4 sold. We also reserve the right to give a cash-equivalent donation to veterans organizations in lieu of the product at our discretion depending on their needs and timing of inventory.
**This product is not approved by the FDA and might be considered a nutritional supplement. We make no claims.
****Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
If your organization is interested in receiving donated inhalers, please listen to the video for instructions on how to apply. Thanks!
For any media interest please download our media kit here:
Not FDA Approved.
This campaign has finished.
Click the button below to login or create a free account.
There is so much more you can do for free just by signing up.
Claim your profile and join nearly 200K influencers, creators, businesses and experts in the industry. Members can contact each other, get access to advanced search tools, see detailed audience demographics, and much more.