About Matcha Bears ™
Matcha Bears Vitamins - World's first Matcha Infused Gummies! Antioxidant Powerhouse - Boosts Metabolism & Endurance- Enhances Calmness - Focused Energy (No Crash!) 🍵🐻
Matcha is renowned for its numerous health benefits. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, and chlorophyll. One glass of matcha is the equivalent of 🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵10 CUPS 🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵 of green tea and 2 🐻🐻 Matcha Bears in terms of nutritional value and antioxidant content!
Matcha Bears are Delicious, Organic, Non-Gelatin, gummy supplements made with Ceremonial, Imperial-grade matcha.
Not to mention, they are Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free also!!
About the product:
1. ⛹🏽♂️⛷NATURALLY, PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS - Although nothing will melt the fat away, Mother Nature has provided us with ways to lightly boost our metabolisms and get us moving! Matcha (Ground Green Tea Leaves) has been used for centuries in Asian cultures to promote weight loss, overall health, and has is now becoming popular in the West. Millions of people around the world incorporate Matcha into their healthy lifestyles!
2. 🍏🍎ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE & FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER - Support your immune system! Matcha Bears gummies contain catechins and Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) to fight cell damage, help in the growth of healthy cells, and promote fat burning!
3. 💡💎BOOSTS BRAIN FUNCTION - The combination of caffeine and L-theanine in Matcha Green Tea has synergistic effects to improve brain function, including improved mood, awareness, reaction time, and memory. Who can’t use a boost in brain function?
3.🔆🚀 FOCUSED ALL-DAY ENERGY - No jitters! Our customers described the energy from Matcha Bears as “stable” and “steady.” You will get focused energy that lasts throughout the day without the jitters and crash that high-caffeine products have. Your productivity will boom!
4. 🥗🥒NATURAL DETOXIFIER – Our Matcha is grown in the shade, this process increases the chlorophyll content in each leaf. Chlorophyll is known to be a natural detoxifier. It promotes the blood’s capacity to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to cells within the body, cleansing the body at the molecular and cellular levels. Now you have no need to drink bitter tasting green juices!
We are Matcha Bears, a company started by two tea lovers and green tea advocates, Adam and Jahangir.
A few years ago, Adam sought a healthier lifestyle. By integrating matcha into his diet and fitness routine, he started to lose fat and gain muscle in a sustainable way. Since then, the affinity for matcha and tea has only grown stronger.
In 2016, Adam started thinking about edible forms of matcha, and he noticed that the market was saturated with cakes, cookies, and other delectable, sugary sweets. There were no real “healthy” edible forms of matcha, and Adam knew that needed to change. Matcha Bears would be the game changer.
With the consumer in mind, we use non-animal gelatin, which still offers all the health benefits of matcha while cutting out all the preparation time. After one year of research and development, we created an edible version of matcha without high calories or fatty elements. Our mission is to offer our consumers the purest, most enjoyable form of matcha, without going through the hassle of brewing a hot cup of tea.
We are so excited to share the health benefits of Matcha Bears and hope you will join us on this journey!
🧘🏼♂️Focused Energy – No Crash!🔋
1. What do Matcha Bears do?
Matcha Bears give you everything you need to kickstart a healthy lifestyle. It does this by promoting a better metabolism, helping to burn calories, and enhancing mood and concentration.
2. What are Matcha Bears made with?
Matcha Bears are made with all-natural, organic, non-animal gelatin, filled with imperial grade, ceremonial matcha.
3. What do Matcha Bears taste like?
Matcha Bears are delicious! We tested the flavor until it was just the right balance.
4. How many Matcha Bears should I take?
We recommend taking 2 per day. However, we have heard of our matcha lovers taking a few extra bears for more energy throughout the day!
5. Does matcha have caffeine?
Yes! Matcha is a great source of caffeine, but also a great source of L-theanine, giving you the perk of energy with an added cognitive boost to keep you feeling alert and able.
6. Will matcha interfere with my medication?
Most Likely no, but please ask your primary care doctor/pharmacist/nurse or any other healthcare specialist.
7. Why should I eat Matcha Bears instead of drinking matcha tea?
Matcha Bears eliminate the hassle of whisking and brewing a fresh cup of matcha in the morning and act as a quick treat to energize you throughout your day.