Senior Graphic Designer 01.08.2014 – present
Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising.
Working city: Bucharest
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfilment.
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects.
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands.
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and partners.
- Answering queries from clients.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics.
- Working with a range of media, including photography, to create final artwork.
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams.
- Keeping up to date with new software, post-production techniques & industry trends.
- Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics & static & Flash banners.
- Develop SEO strategies, and implement them.
- Perform competitor SEO research.
- Keep up-to-date with constantly changing technological and search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors.
- administrator Prestashop, Wordpress and Joomla sites.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking 'out of the box'.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media &
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- A knowledge of HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
- Highly organized and able to priorities own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good color sense.
- A knowledge of Prestashop, Wordpress and Joomla.
Please contact me for specific pricing
Learn more about what a PRO account can do for you. → GO PRO
We've revoked your access to use our messaging system. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
Please enter your email address to get started.
We use Instagram to verify your social identity and help you interact with our community. We never post to your feed.
We lost our connection to your Instagram account
This happens sometimes and is nothing to worry about. Please click the button below to re-authorize your Instagram account so that we can have the most up to date information about your account.
To get started with PRO, we're going to start by asking you to confirm your identify by signing in with Instagram. Then, we're going to ask you a couple questions so that we can tailor your experience on Influence. Finally, we'll get your credit card information so you can get started.
Ready? Click the button below.
We have partnered with Facebook to locate awesome creators like you for their Facebook for Creators Launchpad program!
To ensure you're a quality fit for the program, create your influence.co profile and connect your your social networks (including Facebook). The more you add to your profile, the better chance you have of being accepted to the Facebook for Creators Launchpad program.
Click the button below to get started by signing up with your Instagram account. Easy!
This has been reported to our team. Thanks for helping keep influence.co an awesome place for influencers and brands!
Loading your Facebook Pages...
To do that, you need an influence.co PRO account. With influence.co you can:
Additionally, PRO members get the noticable PRO badge on their profile and appear higher in many search results. You should go PRO today!
Click the button below to login or create a free account. We use Instagram to verify your identity. We never post anything to your Instagram account.