About idea chíc
sweet. classic. chíc. Idea Chíc is independently owned and created by David and Julie Sandusky since 2009. Shop greeting cards, gifts and custom stationery designed and made in Glendale (Denver), CO. At Idea Chíc you can see the full production including a 1930's letterpress. Come visit and stay a while in the little design and production studio or grab the card you need on your way. Free parking available.
Find stores who carry Idea Chíc near you and check back often to see new stockists in your area. Wholesale inquires can visit Idea Chíc Wholesale.
Idea Chíc was created in 2009 when Julie's creative juices expanded beyond her custom wedding invitation business. David helped fill orders at night and weekends until joining full time. A dream came true for David and Julie to work together in a creative business where they design and make everything. David and Julie Sandusky have been happily married since September 22, 2001! Read more of their personal story.
Idea Chíc boutique, design studio and workshop is located in Glendale (Denver), CO. Their letterpress is called "Hazel" and was built in the 1930's by Chandler and Price. Let us know if you want a letterpress demo! All printing, bindery and related equipment is in-house to ensure high quality, excellent service and fast delivery.
For your convenience you can shop online via this website, phone orders welcome at (303)884-7787 and in person Tuesday through Thursday 10AM - 5PM. Contact Idea Chíc for wholesale inquires.
Idea Chíc can customize and personalize any retail products and of course invitations and favors for weddings, baby showers or other special events.
"Idea Chíc is the stalwart on this list...proves the Glendale retailer knows how to stay fresh and fun" - 5280 Home Magazine
- Martha Stewart Weddings - Real Weddings; Country Living Magazine; redbook; Real Simple; Amazon featured artisan; Crain´s Business Journal; 5280 Magazine; 5280 Home Magazine; Colorado Homes & Lifestyles; Denver Life Magazine; LUXE interiors + Design; Pottery Barn; Disney Baby; She Finds; Neenah Paper; Weddingbee; Apartment Therapy; The Gloss; Working Mother Magazine; Reign Magazine; Denver Life Magazine; Charleston Magazine; premier bride magazine; confetti magazine; bride and bloom magazine and more.
- Art of Celebration book by Panache
- Various T.V. news and newspaper in U.S. cities
- The Globe and Mail in Canada
- style me pretty's little black book of best wedding vendors