About Alkhemist Los Angeles
Environmentally Responsible Sustainability
Made in Los Angeles
- All cut, sewn, & laundered in Los Angeles by the small local contractors
- Fabrics made from hemp blends and post consumer recycled cotton and polyester
- Recycled hemp woven labels and paper hangtags
- Reclaimed metal buttons and rivets
Why we choose Hemp as our core material:
• 50% less carbon footprint than cotton
• Enables more environmentally friendly and sustainable agricultural practices
• 10x stronger than cotton
• Absorbs dye easily and resists fading
• Breathable and self-cooling
For the past two years, we have been developing a process to blend hemp with other natural fibers to create velvety soft, breathable denim and clothing for everyday wear.
Please enter your email address to get started.
Already have an account? Sign in.
We've revoked your access to use our messaging system. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
This has been reported to our team. Thanks for helping keep influence.co an awesome place for influencers and brands!
Loading your Facebook Pages...
To do that, you need an influence.co PRO account. With influence.co you can:
Additionally, PRO members get the noticable PRO badge on their profile and appear higher in many search results. You should go PRO today!
Click the button below to login or create a free account. We use Instagram to verify your identity. We never post anything to your Instagram account.
There is so much more you can do for free just by signing up.
Discover the best influencers for your brand
Build your own influencer marketing community
Post campaign openings and have influencers apply to you
Give your whole team access to build lists, message and run campaigns
Access unparalleled data, collaboration histories, and audience demographics.
Signing up for influence.co is free. Please enter your email to get started.