Blow It Away
Ran by @asthmauk
WHAT IS BLOW IT AWAY?
Blow It Away (for Asthma UK) is a charity fundraising campaign focused on 28 days of small fitness, health and well-being challenges. Challenges can be anything from completing a 15 minute HIIT workout to meditation, cooking a meat-free meal to buying a stranger a coffee. January doesn't need to be about giving something up - let's make it about creating the best most self-caring start to 2020.
AIM OF THE CAMPAIGN:
Participants will share content of challenges completed on social media to generate sponsorship from friends, family, and followers. We want people to join the campaign by signing up via the landing page and to set up a fundraising page within JustGiving or Facebook.
WEBSITE URL: TBC
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We have a wide range of challenges. We've put them into three categories Mind, Body and Soul. We are looking for influencers that are focused on one or more of the following:
Mind: Meditation, yoga, mindfulness, kindness, gratitude
Body: Fitness, HIIT workouts, running, training, healthy eating, healthy recipes, vegan, vegetarian, gourmet
Soul: self-improvement, life-coaching, self-love, hobbies, crafts, social media detoxing.
WHAT ARE WE ASKING YOU TO DO?
Create or repurpose content focussed on the relevant challenge that is suited to your category either linking to the campaign landing page (if in-story links are available to you) or mentioning @AsthmaUK and #BlowItAway in the posts with a description of what the challenge is and why your followers should take part.
HOW MANY POSTS ARE REQUIRED?
1 x story and 1 x post (carousels count as 1 post)
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Instagram, Facebook, and/or YouTube
LOOK AND FEEL OF CAMPAIGN:
If we like your content and think you're a good fit for the campaign, we're happy for the posts to be in your style as long as it promotes the campaign clearly and effectively.
As we are a charity we are able to offer £50 for the above requirements, in addition we can offer exposure through:
• The Blow it Away challenge will be Asthma UK’s featured campaign throughout January - promoted across social media, and email
• We get just under 280k unique visitors to our website a month which will have this campaign all over it.
• Your profile picture and influencer account will be featured on the campaign landing page
• Your content will feature on specific challenge blog posts
• We’ll feature you within paid FB and IG marketing
• We’d love to collaborate with you on future charity campaigns and events
• Plus, if you have a connection with asthma we’d love to feature you in our bi-annual charity magazine both online and offline