prince.prabhakar.750 | 55 Reach
We run a social enterprises called WEN or Women Entrepreneur Network
At WEN we are trying to create a network of educated women who want to get to work but either want flexibility or are in smaller towns and want to work but have no options. We are helping them become entrepreneurs by investing only their time. The areas in which these WEN-prenures offer their services to clients across the world include research, recruitment, content etc. We believe that the path to freedom for women starts with financial independence. We want to enable an environment where women can work on their turf and at their time.
When we read that the percentage of women who work in India has fallen from 35%, in 2008 to 25% now (A rate which is worse than Bangladesh and Pakistan) and a rate which is only marginally better than Saudi Arabia we fell we had found her calling. We is determined to change that
WEN has been nominated by DBSNUS as one of the top 100 Social Impact Ventures in Asia (http://socialventurechallenge.asia/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/SVCAsia-2018-Top-100-Enterprises-by-Sector.pdf )
We have developed a platform where women can come and register as WEN-Prenures and offer services of recruitment.
• We get them work.
• We give them software to manage the database
• We give access to online databases like Naukri (At a subsidised Cost)
• We give take care of contracts, invoicing and even GST filings so that they can focus on recruitments.
• Women in our network have make in excess of 4 lakhs Rupees a month (Though most make much less than that but that's the potential)
• We provide regular trainings
• We have over 100 companies and over 300 happy Women who are part of the network.
• The first month is free and subsequently the membership of the network costs only 1000 rupees a month.
We want to design a campaign to reach out to women who either have recruitment experience or have 10 plus years of any industry experience and want to work but lack the opportunity. They could be
• Young mothers who have taken a break
• Ladies who are in/ or have shifted to smaller towns (May be because they are from there or have shifted there after marriage)
• Ladies who want to build their own business
• Ladies who want to help other ladies
• Ladies who want to work from home
• Small agencies run by ladies who are looking to scale and make it big.
Delhi, NCT, IN
Your profile is where you:
Look for the icons to edit your profile. When you're done, click the Continue » button in the header.
Join a community of 200k+ influencers, creators, businesses, and experts. Connect to, learn from, and collaborate with the best in the influencer economy.
Already have an account? Sign in.
Click the button below to login or create a free account.
There is so much more you can do for free just by signing up.