New Podcast for Nano-Influencers and Micro-Influencers
Hi everyone! We're excited to be a part of the influence.co ecosystem and thanks for having us! A few weeks back we launched a special podcast project that we think anyone who's interested in the business of content creation would love!
Question for Nano-Influencers and Micro-Influencers, why do you believe you're important to the ecosystem?
Also, here's the episode: " HAPPY HOUR Ep. 03: Why Micro and Nano Influencers Are Here To Stay"
Our guest, Crystal Duncan the VP of Influencer Marketing at Edelman shares:
– Why nano and micro and influencers are here to stay
– The numbers and metrics that agencies actually care about
– What role nano and micro-influencers play in marketing
– What influencer marketing actually is at its core
– How reporting can give you a leg up with your clients
– A rule of thumb to proportion sponsored to organic content
– Evaluating a succinct voice on sponsored and organic content
– The breakdown of the roles and responsibilities of each category of influencer (celebrity, macro, micro, and nano)
– & How to keep your agency clients coming back for a steady deal flow
Let us know what you think below!